Isnin, 2 Ogos 2010

if you can cry always count me key...



If you cry
I make you laugh
If you walk away
Make you back
If you insist me
I make you understand
If you do not see
Make you see
If you lay low
I make you talk
If you sleep
I make you dream
If you think about quitting
Make you insist
If you do not hear me
I scream
If you do not know
Make you look for
If you are afraid
Make you believe
if you're proud
Te teaching humility
If you have anger
Show you the love
If you no longer cares
You do important
If you feel alone
You'll see that I'm always by your side
If you're lost
I will show you the way
If your heart is in pain
So I will cure him with love
If you ask me!
Why care about me?
So I'll answer!
Because I'm your friend !!!!!!!!!!!! !
And I want you to know you can always count on me ...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...